Inside Client Manager (Eagan, MN)
The Inside Client Manager (CMI) is responsible for customer retention and increasing revenue, usage, and market-share in his/her assigned account territory. The Inside Client Manager leverages expertise in customer relations, practice experience or legal knowledge, and product mastery to increase customer retention and loyalty, remove obstacles, and communicate overall value to their customers, all while partnering with internal partners to renew existing contracts and create upsell opportunities.
As an Inside Client Manager you are expected to hit several key goals. These Include:
- · Hit or exceed 100% penetration of renewal campaigns
- · Hit or exceed your annual targets around business reviews, sales referrals, training referrals and pre-sale demos and leverage the information gained to drive contract renewals and new sales revenue
- · Drive retention of accounts through adoption, value reinforcement/ROI discussions and usage within your territory.
- · Actively engage in the coaching process, partnering well with managers and individuals on your teams to share ideas and learn from each other.
- · Accurately, and in a timely manner, log all activities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
- · Pursue individualized development to improve performance not only in your current role, but for future career opportunities within Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
In order to be successful in attaining these goals, a strong candidate will:
- Be Receptive to Change. Demonstrating an openness and willingness to change behavior in response to new learnings and situations, and be an Agile Learner. Demonstrating the ability to rapidly learn new knowledge and acquire new skills
- Be Tenacious and Results Oriented by displaying resiliency in the face of adversity, creating an individual plan to achieve goals and measuring progress, and always acting with the end goal and business objective in mind.
- Work with a focus on Partnership by building and maintaining positive and productive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Be Proactive. Always anticipating and preventing future problems, taking charge to bring about needed change, and taking initiative within your scope of responsibility.
- Prioritize. Self-direct your own activities and work through goal setting, time management and planning. Know what needs to be done first and act accordingly.
- Effectively negotiate. Explore all alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all customers, both internal and external.
To be considered, all candidates must have these qualifications:
- J.D. or equivalent legal experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, especially via telephone
- High degree of professionalism
- Customer centric focus required
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top