Inside Account Representative - Contract
This contractor opportunity inside of Quickfinder as a sales representative will be required to take inbound and outbound calls in their respective territory. Reps will be calling on existing customers to place yearly orders & cross-sell. The reps will also be responsible for finding new business through targeted campaigns.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Selling the leader in quick reference tax research products and services to existing customers and new prospects.
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Maintain activity level of 40+ customer calls/emails per day
- Continuously work with management to refine sales strategy to optimize efficiency and results and initiate sales campaigns in order to meet sales expectations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of product and shipping prices
- Ensure an accurate and timely process for maintaining customer account information and closing pricing transactions
- Actively chip in to both overall Sales Department and Company objectives
- Bachelor's degree or 4-6 years successful professional sales experience in a related environment. Business-to-business preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft Office, Networks, and the Internet
- A dynamic, confident outgoing personality
- Ability to utilize effective selling skills
- Must be driven, passionate and achievement oriented. Motivated by success
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn technical content in nature and be able to explain and communicate value proposition effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Tax and Accounting background preferred
Relied on for over 40 years, Quickfinder continues to be the leading quick reference provider for tax professionals, combining high quality content with years of editorial expertise to ensure the answers you need are right at your fingertips. Designed and written by working tax professionals, Quickfinder delivers accurate and useful answers in a down-to-earth, concise format with a sense of humor that is as unique as your clients.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world.
That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters' core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top