Information Security Culture & Awareness Manager - F&R
"This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html "
We seek an ambitious and business-focused Information Security Culture & Awareness Manager to join the Strategy and Governance group within Information Security Risk Management (ISRM).
The person in this role will support and manage strategies that transform the way the organization thinks and behaves when it comes to information security. This role will focus on initiatives and projects that educate all staff about their role in making information security a core part of how they operate.
This role requires a person who thrives on working in unchartered territories, successfully flexing with change and eagerly embracing challenging and interesting work.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and maintain complex, enterprise-wide, risk-based information security awareness campaigns and projects in support of the culture transformation initiative
- Develop and manage surveys to measure the impact/effectiveness of awareness and culture projects; collect, analyze and interpret data in order to make recommendations
- Support and assist with the existing information security Ambassador program, bringing new ideas and approaches for its continued success
- Design, develop and deliver information security presentations and communication materials
- Manage and support role-based and/or mandatory eLearning courses as needed
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent of 4 years of work experience
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in Information Technology
- Substantial work experience in Information Security
- Significant experience in developing awareness programs
- Proven ability to confidently speak and present publicly
- Experience working with computer-based training development tools
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to meet tight and competitive deadlines
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, management and staff, and internal & external business partners and vendors
- Ability to collaborate, influence and/or lead efforts as required
- Enthusiastic - must be high-energy, motivated and driven to help
your team excel
- Effective facilitation and conflict resolution skills - must be able to facilitate discussion of multiple approaches and drive resolution
- Understand that your role in the organization is broader than the details included in this particular job description
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- CISSP or CISM certification
- Experience in communications, human behavior or related field
- Knowledge about information risks and the different elements that make up risk
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Nottingham-United Kingdom;London-United Kingdom
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top