Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Org ID is an end-to-end client identity and verificationservice that provides a complete legal entity due diligence and documentmanagement service through which financial institutions and their end clients(asset managers, hedge funds, correspondent banks and corporates) can moreeffectively manage their response to new KYC regulatory requirements. Throughour OrgID KYC Managed Service, we identify and classify a client's riskcategory, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create a KYCrecord.
The purpose of the Implementation Manager is:
- To define,document and execute high risk, complex and high profile (visible) projects orprogrammes, i.e. customer solution designs, to recognised project and programmemanagement protocols
- To manageinternal and external stakeholders to ensure performance targets, KPIs and SLAsare met or exceeded (positively) – all in line with agreed Scope of Works(SOWs)
- To managepeople, financial and other resources to deliver implementations (projects orprogrammes) on time and to agreed quality standards/revenue targets
- To leadFinancial Institutions in change management processes to deliver a seamless implementationacross business and technical workflows for a Managed Service offering
- To deliver compleximplementations covering a range of requirements in KYC, Technical and ProcessImprovements for both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborateswith team colleagues and contributes to the delivery of team objectives inaddition to the wider organisation targets and goals
- Leads,defines, documents and executes/deploys highly visible projects or programmes,actively participating in all project (implementation) phases
- Initiates andmanages multiple large projects, in parallel across multiple locations and withmultiple dependencies for single or multiple clients
- Leads thedefinition, delivery and deployment phases of the TR project process andliaises with the budget holder and other key stakeholders
- Cover arange of project based documentation ranging from, but not limited to RAID Log,Financial Reports, Business Cases, Project Plans, Communication Plans, Status Reports,Project Initiation Documents, Statement of Work (SOW) and RequirementsGathering
- Determinesproject methodology and defines project scope, project objectives andcommunications protocols (including the need to mobilise either a real orvirtual programme or project board)
- Outlines andagrees project scope as well as constraints to determine requirements,timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of eachproject being estimated and/or implemented
- Highlightsand communicates effectively any divergence from the original (or revised andagreed) project scope and adjusts that scope where necessary to reflect e.g.changed circumstances
- Plans andanalyses resource and operational capacity across multiple projects, then managesany resource challenges to successful conclusion
- Delivery oftraining to all external stakeholders and supports in pre-sales and post-salesactivities to ensure the growth of the business
- Demonstratesan understanding of business process management as well as document and recordsmanagement throughout project and stakeholder engagements and interactions
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the principlesof KYC, regulated environments and financial institutions, underpinned byrelevant operations experience
- Some experience of Onboarding, KYC & client duediligence models, Control functions required tomaintain the integrity of client data
- Working with technology drivendocument management services and applications
- Current PRINCE 2 practitioner (orequivalent)
- A strong track record oforganised deliver and ideally service implementations:
- In a competitive and commercialManaged Service and/or Shared Services environment (large corporate andmulti-national client base)
- Against complex client demandsand varying (often conflicting) business demands
- Sound track record of:
- Analysing issues and deliveringrobust and "fit for purpose" solutions (often at pace)
- Striving for results and delivery(individually and as part of the team)
- High profile engagements,building trust and exceeding client expectations
- Sophisticated and influentialcommunications skills including the presentation of sometimes complex conceptsor data sets to internal or client audiences (all levels of seniority andleadership)
- Well developed and influential stakeholder management skills (all levels)
- Some experience of businessprocess management (techniques and procedures) including workflows and processmapping
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top