Implementation Consultant - Legal Solutions
The Product Specialist - Legal Tracker supports the Asia & Emerging Markets and is responsible for Implementation Specialist, Product Customer Success Management and delivery of Professional Services including training, Legal Operations consulting. This role provides deep industry, solution and product expertise to the sales process.
- Project manage the implementation process ensuring that Legal Tracker deployment is delivered on schedule, within budget and without unforseen user impact.
- Deliver Product Training to ensure optimum utilisation of Tracker
- Manage customers through the Hypercare / Burn-in period (6-8 weeks post deployment) before transitioning the account to the Global Service Centre
- Collaborate with Global Tracker teams to provide optimised global service delivery, support and delivery of 3 rd party integrations
- Establish and maintain genuine and productive long term customer relationships to resolve challenges clients are facing and improve the overall product experience
- Provide advice and consulting around Legal Tracker functionality and Legal Operations best Practice for the purpose of optimising the client experience Collaborates with AEM sales teams providing detailed tailored product demonstrations, assisting with qualifying opportunities, responding to RFIs / RFPs
- Collaborates with Market Development & Proposition team to provide market feedback about product requirements to support the Legal Tracker development roadmap
- Customer Advocacy - demonstrate genuine commitment to putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
Key Skills and Experience:
- Legal Qualification or equivalent experience working in Legal Operations.
- 3-5 years experience with e-billing / matter management systems & understanding of the needs and opportunities for legal department including systems and workflows, with ability to apply that knowledge across a portfolio of clients.
- 2-4 years experience working as a Project Manager or Coordinator
- Strong client-facing skills (communication, meeting and presenting to clients, ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact).
- Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to think on your feet when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- Consultative and problem-solving skills (client service and solution oriented).
- Ability to manage and identify priorities for multiple projects at the same time.
- Mandarin or Japanese language skills preferred but not essential
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong;Singapore-Singapore
Back to top