Group: Best Practices Group, Professional Services, Corporate
Title: Implementation Consultant
The Best Practices Group is a team within the Professional Services Organization. As a member of the Best Practices Group, you will be responsible for working closely with our Sales and Services Teams to identify and develop best practices in implementing and proposing ONESOURCE solutions to our clients. The Solutions provided to our clients will be comprised of both services and implementing one or multiple products within the ONESOURCE suite.
- Work on implementation projects to achieve billable utilization rate up to 40%
- Enhance the Project Management Process
- Conduct regular reviews and identify/implement processes to enhance/streamline current processes
- Develop and rollout necessary materials
- Best Practices Materials – Implementation
- Work with Services Teams to identify best practices for both implementation and end user needs
- Develop and rollout necessary materials
- Sales Materials – assist with updating current scoping processes and materials, as needed
- Work with Training Organization to help develop and/or test content, as needed
- Interact with Product Management to stay abreast of product changes, as well as to communicate client feedback such as product enhancement requests and/or issues
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting, MIS or Business Administration
(CPA or MBA desired)
- Corporate tax or Public Accounting experience preferred
- 4 years experience in Tax and/or related technology background
- Prior experience with ONESOURCE Direct Tax products (strong preference for
experience in ONESOURCE WorkFlow Manager or ONESOURCE State
Apportionment is preferred)
- Strong business process and analytical skills are essential
- Strong understanding of the tax lifecycle
- Able to absorb and comprehend advanced client workpapers, systems, and
- Ability to quickly master and identify new concepts related to ONESOURCE
products and best practice business procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office™ skills, including Excel macros and VBA editing,
pivot tables and pivot charts, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven record of managing multiple projects containing diverse tasks (i.e.
ability to run internal and external projects)
- Ability to manage levels above and below your position
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top