ONESOURCE is designed to be used in corporate tax departments, by international controllers and in public accounting firms. The position involves travel throughout the U.S. Candidate must reside in close proximity of a major airport and be preferably in the Western US.
In this position you will be responsible for working on project teams implementing the ONESOURCE Corporate product suite of provision, workflow management, data management, tax calculation and collaboration tools that support a holistic end to end tax processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of corporate tax department operations and processes.
The position responsibilities include:
- Meeting with customer's management, team leads and SME's to determine
business and technical needs.
- Recommending optimal system configuration and business processes based
on industry best practices.
- Prepare and present implementation plans for customer approval.
- Manage and execute implementation plans including managing project scope,
directing staff resources (both internal and
external), evaluating results, creating documentation of newly created
processes and managing overall engagement.
- Train client personnel on use of software solutions and business practices.
- Configure modules of the client's licensed ONESOURCE instance(s)
- Document client system enhancement requests and report such request to
- Be capable of working in a virtual office environment anywhere in the US
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Four-year college degree is required.
- At least five plus years of experience working in a corporate tax department or
in a CPA firm working with corporate tax departments
- Project management and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and contribute subject matter expertise to multiple
- Ability to interface with all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with strict attention to detail
- Understanding of general business and tax department processes
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with strong background in
Excel and data manipulation
- Related work in Provision and/or Workflow.
- Prior knowledge of ONESOURCE software is preferred.
- A CPA and experience working with corporate clients is also preferred
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when
ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top