Hybrid Account Manager
Thomson Reuters is looking for dynamic sales professionals who are seeking the opportunity to work in a forward thinking sales environment. We are looking for a hunter/trail blazer with a proven success rate in this blended inside/outside role. You will have all of the advantages of an inside sales lifestyle, which is the fastest growing Sales job in the country, but you will have the ability to meet clients in your territory approximately 1 week per quarter.
Our sales professionals partner with clients to provide the most trusted information on the most powerful system available providing unparalleled expert research, critical news, guidance, online learning and productivity tools through the industry leading Checkpoint. Professionals on our sales team are essential to ensuring we provide the right products and solutions needed to delight our customers, every day. As a member of that team, you would help initiate, build and retain business with our customers, while earning a compensation package that includes base salary and commissions.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- A minimum of 2 years professional sales experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional sales experience directly related to the open position required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory, approximately 1 week per quarter
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to progress with forward thinking
- The desire to help solve today's complex and economic tax challenges
- A dynamic, confident outgoing personality
- The ability to make business stronger by providing knowledge to effect outcomes
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Highly resourceful with problem solving skills
- Results-oriented, motivated by success
- Remarkable phone skills with the ability to get the appointment
- A good team player / self-starter with the ability to work and generate revenue using company tools along with own initiatives
- Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top