Human Resources Executive Assistant
Reuters,the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world's largestinternational multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion peopleevery day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, andinternational news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world'smedia organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support to the Global Head of HR (Reuters) and team.
- Day to day coordination with domestic and international counterparts on administrative and business related issues.
- Act as gatekeeper, juggling several appointments and agendas simultaneously, while prioritizing daily schedule, correspondence and calendar appointments.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to manage in-person guests, meetings, and special events; exercising a high level of client service.
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries; multi-visa experience preferred.
- Organize video and teleconference meetings with global partners.
- Process complicated expense reports, purchase orders and invoices.
- Handle confidential, sensitive information in a fast paced and dynamic news organization.
- Special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Regular coordination of headcount and distribution list maintenance.
- Assist with ad hoc HR projects, reports and deliverables.
- Support the Reuters HR team as needed.
- Execution Oriented- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, well-organized, efficient, able to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient Technical Skills- Microsoft Office knowledge, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Relationship Builder- Customer focused to maintain relationships with key business stakeholders internally and externally; must have ability to handle a variety of situations by triaging and resolving issues within an international, matrixed organization with inter-connected global teams.
- Organizational Savvy - Experience in navigating a complex matrix organization and getting things done despite red tape and bureaucracy.
- Previous Experience- Requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Background supporting a senior executive and his/her team is essential. Interest in the Human Resources field and familiarity with HR metrics and systems a plus.
- Discretion- Must exercise good judgment and high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top