Human Resources Advisor- Contract
The Exciting Opportunity:
Looking to start, continue or develop a career in Human Resources? Look no further.
As a Human Resources Advisor at Refinitiv you will offer best in class proactive business partnership and deliver pragmatic and consistent HR solutions to Employees, Managers, HR Managers and HR Business Partners.
What you'll do:
- Provide information to managers on HR policies, processes and procedures; triage to relevant subject matter expert groups as needed and research and resolve employee requests directly
- In working with managers, apply a wide range of policies or standards in straight forward situations to identify and resolve standard technical and operational problems for the business and HR
- Provide key reporting and policy guidance to HR Managers, HR Business Partners and Global Heads of HR to enable them in the support of their businesses
- Provide guidance to Managers and employees on all aspects of the employee life cycle including but not limited to on-boarding, performance management, talent management, compensation and off-boarding
- Work closely with specialty groups such as Global Mobility and Visa & Immigration to provide support and guidance through the International Assignment/Transfer process and Visa cases.
- Support orientation/integration of new and transferring employees
- Create, manipulate, and analyze HR data within Excel worksheets based on various business requirements by running standard queries and reports from our HRIS system, Workday.
- Provide guidance to employees, general managers, and the HR Community on navigation and use of HRIS systems
- Conduct global audits of HR data, and work with HRBPs, Managers and appropriate Subject Matter Expert groups to update relevant systems
- Provide second-level support on escalated compensation, benefits, payroll and employee relation issues that our HR Service Center is not able to solve
- Participate in special projects within HR and the supported business group(s) by acting as project coordinator as needed
- Aid in employee relations issues by providing support with investigations and performance management concerns by liaising with the Business, HR Partners, and the Employment Practice group
What skills and experience are we looking for (required):
- Strong analytic, consultative, and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word PowerPoint, and Outlook and working to expert knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented individual with excellent follow through and communication skills
- The strong ability to multi task
- Innovative, client delivery focused problem solver who is solutions oriented
- Strong Technology Orientation
- Is resourceful and able to successfully navigate through a global organization
- Ability to interact with senior management and build relationships with key staff across a large, highly matrixed global organization
What skills and experience are we looking for (would be great but not required):
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of HR or consultative experience
- Systems Knowledge: Workday
- Project management and group facilitation experience
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top