HR Manager, North Asia (3 months contract)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Provides service,support and advice to the wider HR Community and employees in the delivery ofthe HR cycle, i.e. bonus/pay review, Talent Management, Performance Managementand Employee Survey, Succession Planning
- Providesanalytical support from Workday reports to aid your aligned client portfolio
- Impartsknowledge (policy, process and application) in all HR disciplines to employees
- Works closelywith HR Specialists to help resolve queries which arise directly from thebusiness
- Oversees allWorkday related activities for your client portfolio
- Acts as thepoint of entry for Global Mobility support activities within aligned clientportfolio
- May work in acenter of excellence group where tasks are driven by the specifics of thatgroup.
- Creates,protects and files relevant written correspondence and data associated withemployees aligned to your client portfolio that may need to be referred to at alater date.
- Will lead on projectsand take ownership of certain elements of the projects, providing support andinput to actions and overall objectives
- Advises employeeand managers in Employee Relations activities whilst keeping senior colleaguesappraised
- Takes ownershipof medium to high potential litigation cases, being supported by the local ERSpecialist (Settlements, grievances, redundancy, re-deployment, probation,capability)
- Ensures all ERmatters are managed and closed to the agreed and/or local legal timelines,minimizing any cost impacts
- Liaises with thebusiness to manage and track probation reviews, specifically in relation toPerformance Management and HR lifecycle.
- Business, HR, orrelevant university degree
- Prior HR servicedelivery experience in terms of methodologies, process improvement evaluations,communications, best in class structures and flexible approaches to deliveringfront end HR services
- Experience ofmanaging medium to high ER cases to satisfactory close, minimizing risk andcost to TR, whilst ensuring the business and the employee understand the agreedway forward and their responsibilities therein
- Collaborateswith the HR People function team to share best practice, knowledge andexperience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top