- To provide complex operational consultancy to employees, first line and middle managers with limited direction.
- To provide comprehensive HR advisory and administrative support across channels, segments and centers of excellence, working as integral member of the HR team.
- Partner with people managers to provide HR support and assist them in achieving core business goals.
- To provide first line advice on all HR issues.
- The role combines administrative and advisory support dealing primarily with Line Managers across business units plus HR colleagues and HR specialists to provide quality, accurate and up to date documentation.
- The job holder must respond to all requests in accordance with agreed service levels. The jobholder will liaise with International Assignments team, HR and Business Managers globally, as well as external service providers involved in the international assignments process.
- Consult with, advice and assist managers in achieving business goals through appropriate HR interventions e.g. change initiatives, people decisions, talent management and development, reward optimization, workforce planning, business diagnostics, productivity analyses, HR information and analysis, retention and engagement, employee communication, and HR programs and services;
- Address and resolve employee relations concern in a timely and responsive manner with line managers;
- Support end to end process of the recruitment cycle which includes using creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipeline to meet business hiring goals;
- Manage the on boarding of new hires including ensuring hiring manager has completed checklist requirements, introducing company policies and conducting orientation to new hires;
- Work closely with HR Operation team to ensure HR documents are submitted timely during hiring/ termination of employees and during annual submission of wages for computation of social insurance/housing fund. Liaise with vendor to manage immigration visa processing as required;
- Work closely with HR Operation to ensure HR transactions are processed timely and accurately;
- Performance & Compensation management, Performance improvement program management.
- Employee Relations: Manages medium to high complexity ER cases. Handle Grievances of associates by counseling and building measures to track these Grievances, Handling employee related issues: career development/harassment issues ,Various measures to build up motivation of associates, Introduction & execution of retention strategy, Ownership of the MIS of the unit, Provides constructive advice and Human Resources problem solving to key Staff, Supervises with leadership to facilitate the development of strategic plans to support reorganization efforts, Employee Engagement activities like Skip/HR drop in sessions other engagement programs to keep motivation high for their teams.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required;
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Bachelor degree of Arts or Science in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Psychology, Business Administration or related field required
- At least 5 years HR experience in generalist, business partner and/or management roles;
- Preference for experience in all HR functional areas, a strong emphasis in organizational effectiveness and leadership development, and experience working in an HR role with a shared service delivery;
- Experience of working on cross-business or cross-functional projects and working in a matrix environment;
- Good English in both writing and speaking;
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top