HR Intern - Thomson Reuters
En Thomson Reuters nos encontramos en busca de un pasante para el área Soft de RR HH.
Las principales responsabilidades serán:
- Dar soporte administrativo al área de Búsqueda y Selección
- Ser owner del Programa de Pasantías de la Organización
- Llevar a cabo las búsquedas de perfiles JRs
- Colaborar con acciones del sector de CyD
- Ser estudiante (medio) de la carrera de RR HH, Relaciones Laborales o afines
- Tener dominio intermedio de Microsoft
- Tener dominio intermedio del idioma inglés
- Conocimiento de WorkDay será considerado un plus
- Se valorará experiencia previa en posiciones similares
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top