Help Desk - Legal One
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Provide professional services to clients by phone or online to help customers file documents to complete corporate and legal proceedings under strict deadlines.
- Fulfill client requests received via phone or through the online service and respond to client inquiries.
- Process and fulfill requests relating to specialized product lines; investigate standard requests and attempt to resolve.
- Direct clients through website / product to troubleshoot difficulties/respond to questions.
- Verify accuracy of printed documents against original order.
- Input client results into customer tracking database to ensure follow-up and invoicing.
- Troubleshoot failed orders and follow escalation process to resolve system issues.
- Ensure website and agent invoices are submitted for processing.
- Identify sales/cross-sell opportunities for sales team.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the variety of processes, exercise good judgment and have good understanding of his own functional group.
- Maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- May require ability to speak in multiple languages.
Relationships: Internal / External
- External: Maintains positive customer relationships.
- Internal: works cross-departmentally as necessary (e.g. sales, technical support, etc.).
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top