Head – Solution Sales (Financial)
POSITION: Head - Solution Sales (Financial)
JOB PURPOSE: To lead and drive the sales and revenue plan for solutions in the financial side of our business across targeted customer segments in the South Asia region. This so as to meet and exceed annual planned revenue & business targets.
Responsible for generating net sales and new revenue, within existing relationships and new clients, by leveraging the complete suite of core F offerings to our relevant customer segments.
Development and implementation of Sales & Account strategy with identification of opportunities and winning opportunities with eye on increasing market share and maximizing customer retention.
Conceptualize and put in place Sales Campaigns, Reward plans, territory alignment, structures to direct and achieve company's strategic objectives within accounts or with field sales teams in a specific sales territory.
Complete People Management (Recruiting, Monitoring, Coaching and Motivating) responsibilities for a team of Sales / Pre-Sales resources.
Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Aggressive numbers driven to over achieve the sales plan on a month on month basis
- Competitive landscaping & differentiation - Demonstrates knowledge of competitor offerings, strategies, sales, and tactics, from a local perspective.
- Market and Industry insight - demonstrated expertise within global financial markets, including knowledge of the key institutions and market players; Regularly coaches others on industry value chains (where value is created and who captures it) and/or legal and regulatory issues
- Networking - Has built a robust network of peers and experts, maintaining relationships with a large number of key stakeholders that provide unparalleled insights into market dynamics and trends
- Solution Development - value demonstration to customers & enterprise wide thinking. Highly skilled at demonstrating the unique value created by Thomson Reuters offering and making the business case as to how Thomson Reuters offering is uniquely differentiated. Adept at considering customer's larger business and strategic challenges in an enterprise-wide context and how they might be addressed through Thomson Reuters offering.
- Proven ability to deliver results through development of key sales and revenue metrics.
- Commercial acumen, sales closure and negotiation skills
- 12 - 15 years experience as expert in consultative/ solution selling of which a minimum of 5-6 years as a sales manager.
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor in a technology sales environment.
- Proven presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and capability to apply these skills to all audiences.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top