Head of Product Management, Corporates
The Head of Product Management, Corporates owns end-to-end product lifecycle including discovery, design, development and deployment. The key areas of responsibility are:
1. Driving product vision and strategy
2. Enabling revenue generation across customer segments and sub-segments by ensuring a high-quality, high-impact product and service delivered to all users
3. Owning product management
1. Works closely with sub-segment leads to understand pain points across current customers and the broader marketplace
2. Prioritizes relentlessly to drive value delivery by affecting new needs and translating needs into roadmap of features, functionality, and assets
3. Identifies gaps that products can alleviate, and establishes / executes strategy for developing a product, bringing it to market, and delivering core product functionality to new and existing customers
4. Coordinates cross-functionally (e.g., with Proposition Management ) to ensure products are managed and delivered to drive value for customers
1. Successful new and existing products / launched / feature enhancements in priority segments
Skills and Experience
1. Highly skilled at ensuring each product manager and team knows with appropriate detail what they are expected to build
2. Highly skilled at relentlessly prioritizing to drive customer market value while balancing all stakeholder input
3. Skilled at building close relationships with segment and sub-segment leads and stakeholder management and persuasion - able to tailor strategies to a wide range of audiences
4. 8-10 years experience in product management and/or product strategy
5. Exposure to technical, product & customer market operation roles, with a strong analytical & quantitative background
6. Strengths in collaborating with and leaning into marketing and customer market development 7. Comfortable with going deep into critical technology decisions
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top