Head of Partnerships (Tax)
- Work closely with senior management and business groups to define partner strategy, develop, and grow strategic partnerships in the region.
- Drives incremental sales extensive network of qualified Partners. Works closely with sales and account teams to execute on key opportunities with partners .
- Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management to modify, create and expand strategic relationships.
- Communicate regularly with the broad set of stakeholders impacted by our strategic alliances, including sales and business management.
- This position serves as the primary integration point between the direct sales force and all associated influence partners.
- Monitors program to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance. Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
- Ability to present to senior executives.
- Domain expertise in product/service areas.
- Ability to work in a team, project oriented environment.
- Has good understanding of industry issues and business trends.
Relationships: Internal / External
- Internal: GGO Mgmt, Sales Ops, Tech – Implementation and MDL
- External: Partners, Industry groups/forums
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top