Head of Marketing, Partners
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Senior Marketing Manager – Partner Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused B2B marketing professional with 7-10 years of experience – ideally with a partner marketing background - looking for a role that incorporates many elements of the marketing mix in a fast paced corporate environment. Working within Financial & Risk, this role has a global remit and will contribute to the growth of our Wealth Management business.
We are a dynamic team with a positive and creative approach to our work and will provide a great working environment for a diligent, thorough and motivated individual with a strong work ethic and collaboration skills.
- Develop and execute compelling partner marketing strategy and plan to support our ambitious global growth targets working with internal experts, sales teams across the US, Europe and Asia and customers as well as work with senior stakeholders and marketing teams in partner organisations
- Develop strong, targeted messaging that is compelling, differentiated and aligned to our open platform philosophy
- Create, execute and manage successful channel strategy to enable and activate partners to grow sales and build partner demand generation.
- Liaise with and onboard qualified partners to the partner program, create framework and support ongoing management of partner performance to maximize ROI.
- Define and execute metrics-driven campaigns for partner channels and to enhance channel incentive programs.
- Drive partner education, provide suitable marketing packs and product updates to support their channel and drive success.
- Work with marketing team to co-market programs to generate pipeline and revenue with and through partners, resellers and referral channels.
- Build engaging partner materials and collateral to broaden the conversation with the customer and deepen relationships
- Plan and manage comprehensive social media programs, increase presence of senior stakeholders and build engaging digital content
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholder groups around the world to achieve shared goals and objectives
- Drive a standard of excellence across all marketing deliverables, ensuring they add significant value to the business and maximize ROI
- Accountable for budget spend per activity and understand financial impact of marketing activities and how this aligns to business goals
- Deep understanding of partner marketing – ideally with a technology /platform background
- Proven experience in delivering and executing comprehensive, multi-channel B2B marketing strategies and plans for co-marketing complex propositions with partners to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Strong collaboration skills in order to work within a large and complex matrix structure
- Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to bring fresh ideas and an innovative approach to marketing plans
- Outstanding relationship management skills for working with various stakeholder groups across various time zones
- Experience operating in a global, matrix environment - you will have one direct report but primarily will have the freedom to focus on the "big picture" while orchestrating the work of high performance teams.
Education / Certifications
- Marketing related Bachelors Degree or higher
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top