Head of Management Information
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Head of Management Information, Risk Managed Services
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the team of over 1000 Risk Managed Services colleagues based in Malaysia, Poland, South Africa, United Kingdom, and United States.
The Head of Management Information will manage a global team of analysts to develop and supply reporting to a number of stakeholders. The Management Information function sits within Operations and supports reporting needs for Operations, Proposition and Sales Teams to help inform business decisions.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
We're running a Service that ensures that the global financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to combat financial crime. This is a very rare opportunity to join a growing business which is run specifically to fulfill a known requirement of the regulated community, with whom we are already engaged, ensuring the service conforms to their needs.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
Lead and Manage a Team
- Oversee and prioritize work for a global team across several locations
- Responsible for the performance and career development of MIS personnel
- Monitor and evaluate work allocation across all locations to ensure balance
- Resolve conflicting priorities and help resolve issues
- Provide oversight on the creation of reports and sanity check numbers
- Provide advice on the structure and creation of reports
Support Stakeholders with Reporting Needs
- Run a process to manage a queue of reporting requests
- Prioritize reporting requests with stakeholders and provide updates to manage expectations
- Be able to apply creative solutions to difficult requests
- Maintain a backlog of reporting needs and oversee development and testing of new reporting
Drive Commonality in Reporting across all Products
- Develop a plan to standardize and centralize reporting in order to promote consistency
- Identify the areas of similarity and areas of gaps (what can be merged or improved)
- Identify underlying issues and limitations (data availability, data integration, reporting tools, etc)
- Establish a structure for creating new reports and understanding the rationale behind the requirements (what questions are we trying to answer)
- Develop process improvements to increase efficiency in report production
Assist with the Design and Implementation of Improved Reporting Infrastructure
- Work with a cross functional team to identify a solution to facilitate the collection, consolidation and integration of data from all sources to help facilitate reporting, drive data quality and timely access to data
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Knowledge of KYC or onboarding processes
- Experience supporting business and management reporting
- Experience with using structured, semi structured and unstructured data for reporting
- Experience managing and developing people
- Experience with Tableau would be a plus
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top