TRSS is a wholly US-owned, independent subsidiary of Thomson Reuters. We fuse open source intelligence with the full TR portfolio of proprietary data to deliver actionable, data-driven intelligence. Full-time government analysts leverage social media, public records, and open source and proprietary data to provide subject matter expertise to clients with complex operational challenges.
- Conduct in-depth analysis using public records and open source data, including social media.
- Provide on-site client support, including but not limited to client inquiries, requests for ad hoc reporting, miscellaneous research, and advice on analytic methods.
- Provide insightful, well-researched analysis of key analytic findings and guidance to clients with regard to risk mitigation.
- Participate as member of client's analytical working group, if required.
- Interact professionally with clients and respond quickly to their requests.
- Engage with project team in a collegial and professional manner.
This position will have access to highly sensitive public record information and as a result, all new hires and current employees in positions of this level will be subject to periodic background checks.
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- 4-8 years' previous work experience relating to research and analysis.
- 2+ years' experience using social media to support research and analysis; previous experience or familiarity with social network and link analysis methods and software.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully conduct research and write analytical reports.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, Chinese, or Russian).
- Programming and technical skills.
- Database management.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
McLean-Virginia-United States of America
Back to top