Global Employer Branding Lead (Toronto, MSP or DAL)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable leading decision makers to make the decisions that matter most across the legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Nothing is more important than attracting and retaining top talent and we need your help in ensuring that we get our unfair share! Reporting directly into the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, the Global Employer Branding Lead will help develop internal and external recruitment messaging and go-to-market strategies to attract the best and brightest to Thomson Reuters across our 150+ global locations. This individual will focus on all aspects of communication to our external and internal candidates, the global recruitment team, HR stakeholders, hiring managers and the business as a whole. You will be responsible for ensuring that information seamlessly translates to high impact, on-brand content and is delivered where our most coveted candidates spend their time.
About the role:
- Build Thomson Reuters' employer brand strategy and bring it to life through all internal and external channels
- Define & translate employee personas into branded & targeted messaging that appeals to each relevant candidate market
- Ensure that our evolving brand message lands with internal and external candidates through all relevant channels including web, social, events, referrals and more
- Manage Thomson Reuters career website including design and content
- Maximize the impact of our investment in SmashFly (recruiting CRM)
- Execute marketing campaigns that will leverage our 800,000+ member global talent community
- Support campus and event driven initiatives with dialed-in branded messaging
- Manage all recruitment marketing contracts and licenses
- Gather and publish performance metrics on our various recruitment channels including career site, social, job postings, etc...
- Measure and report on Thomson Reuters' recruitment brand sentiment in our various regions
- You have proven experience taking the lead in developing on-brand collateral and delivering it to target audiences at the right time, in the right place, and with the right message
- It's great if you have experience building employer brands but if not, that's cool as long as you have the other experience outlined
- Striving to create messaging that is appealing to a diverse group of people is a passion of yours
- You are great at building strong cross-functional working relationships that last
- Not only do you have strong know-how when it comes to search engine optimization and social media, but you have experience applying your targeted creativity across multiple channels including events, web and print
- When it comes to managing projects, you love staying organized and driving cross functional collaboration, iteration and execution
- You are passionate about measuring the impact of marketing efforts and start each project thinking about how you will measure outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Toronto-Ontario-Canada
Back to top