FX/MM Sales Specialist
If you want to sell solutions that help your customers to do extraordinary achievements in business, make faster decisions and manage risks in this changing world – join us and bring your ideas, unique perspectives, passion and energy.
The successful candidate will champion and proactively lead the sales of the Thomson Reuters FX and Money Market proposition in the financial marketplace. The role involves promoting Thomson Reuters desktop solutions, seeking and developing new business (inside and outside of Thomson Reuters existing customer base), and driving competitive sales opportunities.
- Pro-active sales to new clients and existing accounts for Thomson Reuters Desktops in the FX and Money Market space.
- Develop and lead large scale sales opportunities, through the full sales cycle, with the specific goal of offering the client a solution that will benefit his workflow.
- Lead customer presentations, workshops and meetings for the purposes of winning new business.
- Work with Account Managers to develop and execute sales strategies for Thomson Reuters' accounts.
- Collaborate with Thomson Reuters Product Teams to create, develop and implement desktop concepts for clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Maintain accurate customer contact and opportunity data in CRM.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Natural sales person with successful sales (or relevant working) experience of 3-5 years in the FX and Money Market area.
- Deep financial markets and instrument knowledge of FX and Money Market.
- University degree.
- Strong self-motivation with a determination to succeed.
- Able to achieve targets consistently.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluency in English.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top