Frontline Support Manager – Eikon AIM D&A
The Frontline Support Manager assists the Head of Frontline English with the day to day management of the Frontline Helpdesk team. This role is a blend of management and hands on operational duties and includes managing a group of team managers and acts a point of escalation for complex queries, and taking calls where required. A key requirement of the role is to take a proactive approach to maintaining knowledge and skills and to keeping abreast of what both customers and staff are experiencing.
- Provide support to the Head of Frontline English in managing the day to day operations of the Frontline Support for Trading Data & Apps.
- Accountability – ensure high Quality of Service in case handling and resolution accountability based on function and query type
- Acts as Deputy of the Head of Frontline English as and when necessary
- Serves as local champion of key initiatives set by Helpdesk organization and by the specific Frontline Function family.
- Manage a group of Team Managers across a broad range of products proactively managing customer issues and acting as a point of escalation for the team.
- Proactively manage performance and coach Team Managers to deliver superior and effective coaching sessions with the customer support executives in line with global customer support guidelines.
- Maintain and improve the key performance measures of the Customer Support Centre
- Improve first call resolution results and actively drive more resolution on the initial query
- Work with the Team Managers to reduce the volume and time of outstanding cases and ensure staff understand and are adhering to procedures.
- Drives the performance management & review process helping facilitate the quarterly, midyear and annual review process.
- Deliver key projects to improve customer service.
- Create a Learning culture environment by sharing knowledge with the Customer Support team as a whole and championing learning initiatives
- Responsible for staff engagement and retention.
- University degree in related discipline required
- At least 4-5 years of experience in successfully managing front-line customer service organizations
- Strong understanding TR Markets customers, products, business and service drivers
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Process Knowledge and Systems equivalent
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top