Front End Developer
You as aFront end/UX Developer will be primarily responsible for crafting a userexperience and building an engaging user interface for our customer facingapplications.
Youshould have a real passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and aknack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials. You will be expected toprototype quickly and devote to production-level code as needed.
You willbe a part of the Org ID team which brings financial institutions and theclients (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Corporations, and Correspondent Banks)together by enabling provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in oneeasy, managed service environment. Theservice provides real-time "KYC passport" for the clients of financialinstitutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation inresponse to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
- Design, develop, and execute usability testing plans; familiarity with different tools and testing methods is a plus.
- Build, evaluate, and modify high and low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes to support the software development process.
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience with UX and Responsive Design
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Understanding of responsive web design and user-centered design practices.
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors: Less, Sass, Stylus, or Rework
Nice to have
- GitHub portfolio
- Experience with open-source technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top