FP&A Financial Institutions Analyst
- Provide support to Forecasting, Annual Planning, Business Analysis, Business Performance Reporting, Strategic Business Planning processes.
- Analyze operations, costs and/or expenses to support overall decisions regarding margins and other business objectives.
- Calculate and/or report various performance measurements including cash flow, contribution margin and ROI.
- Establish basic business and economic assumptions and guidelines underlying the development of forecasts, the annual financial plan, and the strategic plan.
- Fulfill various ad hoc reporting requirements.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top