Fixed Term Employee - Litigation
For over ten years the Pangea3 team at Thomson Reuters has been the global leader in legal process outsourcing services, allowing corporations and law firms to save valuable time and money on resource-intensive tasks. That leadership continues with a new vision for a new era. Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services now delivers Pangea3 expertise, with a best practices approach to leveraging the right combination of advanced technology, legal expertise and sophisticated processes.
This is an exciting time to join the Thomson Reuters' global family. You will be working in a high-growth, and fast-paced environment with legal, engineering and business professionals who are committed to excellence and successfully supporting corporate and law firm clients around the world. Our teams excel in the areas of eDiscovery and document review, contract lifecycle management, due diligence, financial trade documentation and regulatory change management.
We can say with confidence that the hard work and dedication of our over 1800, full-time professionals is unmatched by anyone else in the industry. Our teams love what they do and we're delighted that our clients seem to like it too. We honored to be an industry-recognized leader, continuously winning prestigious awards year after year.
Visit us online at www.legalsolutions.com/lms
This is a temporary position for 6 months as a Review Executive in the Litigation Solutions team with the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
- Volume count is consistent with project/engagement average; Accuracy 95%; follows process instructions 80% of the time; on time delivery (OTD) achieving on 95% client deliverables.
- Comprehending the case and the subject matter – understands the overall purpose of the review.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good legal knowledge
- Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point
- Good comprehension
- 0 – 2 years
- 6 months (temporary position)
- Mumbai / Noida
- Commensurate with industry standards
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top