Fixed Income Evaluator
ABOUT THE JOB
You will join the evaluation team based in Gdynia, working closely with London team. In your role you will be responsible for generating timely and accurate evaluations on Fixed Income securities. Thomson Reuters Pricing Service provides independent evaluated bond prices to the investment community. Evaluations are used by a wide range of market participants, including, among others, asset managers, investment banks and fund administrators. Our customers use our evaluation for net asset value calculations, research, portfolio valuation, and risk management.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Providing timely and accurate evaluations
- Research for financial instruments based on customer's pricing requests
- Monitoring market events and news on specific issuers
- Analysing market quotes, and applying them to appropriate issues
- Performing quality control checks to ensure pricing accuracy
- Providing excellent customer service for a range of financial institutions that rely on our timely and accurate evaluations including comprehensive responses to challenges and deep dives and pricing rationale/methodology explanation
- Reviewing portfolios assigned regularly
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Supporting pricing specialists
- Maintaining and enhancing pricing tools
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Degree in quantitative (especially Finance, Math, Science or Computer related majors) discipline, with at least 3 years professional work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Financial Markets, knowledge/experience with Fixed Income a must
- Very strong spreadsheet skills are essential, with VBA a plus
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to perform detailed analytical research
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of TR products – Eikon, Eikon Excel, DSS
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top