Fixed Income Evaluator
ABOUT THE JOB
You will join the evaluation team based in Gdynia, working closely with London team. In your role you will be responsible for generating timely and accurate evaluations on Fixed Income securities. Thomson Reuters Pricing Service provides independent evaluated bond prices to the investment community. Evaluations are used by a wide range of market participants, including, among others, asset managers, investment banks and fund administrators. Our customers use our evaluation for net asset value calculations, research, portfolio valuation, and risk management.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Providing timely and accurate evaluations
- Research for financial instruments based on customer's pricing requests
- Monitoring market events and news on specific issuers
- Analysing market quotes, and applying them to appropriate issues
- Performing quality control checks to ensure pricing accuracy
- Providing excellent customer service for a range of financial institutions that rely on our timely and accurate evaluations including comprehensive responses to challenges and deep dives and pricing rationale/methodology explanation
- Reviewing portfolios assigned regularly
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Supporting pricing specialists
- Maintaining and enhancing pricing tools
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Degree in quantitative (especially Finance, Math, Science or Computer related majors) discipline, with at least 3 years professional work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Financial Markets, knowledge/experience with Fixed Income a must
- Very strong spreadsheet skills are essential, with VBA a plus
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to perform detailed analytical research
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of TR products Eikon, Eikon Excel, DSS
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top