FindLaw Digital Marketing Internship - Summer 2020
FindLaw Digital Marketing Internship
What better way to kick of an exciting career than an internship at Thomson Reuters? We're ready to invest in you with an opportunity. The FindLaw Digital Marketing Internship is designed to give interns a chance to learn roles, skills and responsibilities that are unique to each FindLaw Digital Marketing team, just as a Full-Time employee would be expected. We supplement this work with amazing opportunities to meet and network with top executives across TR and in-depth training in our corporate culture with plenty of volunteer and fun activities to make the summer memorable. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus this summer!
As an Intern you are asked to strive towards several key milestones and goals. These Include:
- Rotate with each FindLaw Digital Marketing team to acquire baseline knowledge of SEO, Local Search and PPC.
- Develop an understanding of internal systems and processes.
- Influence and improve current processes to increase efficiency.
- Share and explore new ideas to better serve our internal and external clients.
To be successful in attaining these goals, you will:
- Be an Agile Learner . Demonstrate the ability to rapidly learn new knowledge and acquire new skills
- Exercise strong Decision-Making Skills and Judgment . Show the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and then to choose the most appropriate one in a specific situation.
- Acting with Integrity . Our actions reflect our values and are principles. We always need to be able to distinguish between right and wrong.
- Be Tenacious . Display determination, persistence and patience, being resilient in the face of adversity.
To be considered, qualifications include:
- Entering Junior or Senior year of college.
- Preferred Field of study: Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Business
- Previous online marketing experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of proper business etiquette as well as professional attitude and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top