Financial Risk Analyst
The Assistant Financial Risk Analyst (Mandarin) monitors financial service regulatory websites in Asia for relevant rules, regulations and laws, and select relevant items about which to write short summaries. The purpose of the summary is to alert clients to the fact that a regulatory event has occurred, and provide them with a brief overview of what the document is about, so that they can decide whether they want to read the full text.
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
- Ensure data accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
- Deliver high productivity and quality data based on expected performance standards.
- Develop expertise in data related issues. Build knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
- Maximize usage of available tools and support to maintain/improve content quality and timeliness during daily operations.
- Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
- Proactively identify, escalate and resolve data problems.
- Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
- Must be a Bachelor's degree holder.
- Strong English and Mandarin language skills (written and spoken), including college level vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and/or external contacts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individual level and team environment.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work on Asia shift and be flexible to work on extended hours depending on business requirements.
- Must be willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City and can start as soon as possible.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top