Financial Markets Executive
We are the leading source ofintelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providingcustomers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a uniquesynthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technologythat provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to makebetter decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial andrisk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and mediamarkets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Opportunity for a FinancialMarkets Executive permanent position within Thomson Reuters Helpdesk in Geneva.The main drive of this department is to provide an excellent level of firstline telephone and e-mail support on queries raised by Thomson Reuters customers.
Thomson Reuters offers a young,dynamic, multi cultural, international environment with a strong focus onquality of service and further development of knowledge and skills.
- Offer expert advice and help toclients over various channels, relating to the use of their Thomson Reutersapplications
- Manage resolution processes andassume ownership of functionality and data content queries
- Ensure that customers arealways kept up to date about the status of their query by providing effectiveand accurate follow up
- Continuously enhance personaland business competencies, such as product and market knowledge
- Build an extensive networkthroughout the company to facilitate quick and efficient resolution
- Manage the customerrelationship through the use of SalesForce
- Professional experience ineither the Financial Markets or in a Customer Service role
- Financial Markets knowledge oraptitude for quick learning
- Logical approach to problemsolving and analytical thinking
- Excellent service skillsincluding active listening alongside focussing, and fully understanding ourcustomer's needs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven team player, excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, proactive anddriven
- Good time management andorganisational skills in order to prioritise workload and demands
- Demonstrates urgency, energyand enthusiasm
- Adapts quickly to a changingenvironment
- Language skills; fluentEnglish,French mother tongue (an additional European language would be anasset)
- Excellent IT skills and goodknowledge of Windows applications, including Excel and Word
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we domatters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on ourbusiness and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one -collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging andmeaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries,we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shapeindustries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process,and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - andtheir own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity ofculture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seektalented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardlessof race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity andexpression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age,marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protectedclassification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be anEqual Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-freeworkplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large andfascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visitcareers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can befound on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top