Financial Analyst II
Financial Analyst II – Pricing & Commercial Policy
The Financial Analyst II is a key business partner supporting pricing & commercial policy across multiple market segments and product owners. They will develop pricing models and ensure that pricing has been accurately administered in all systems. This role offers in-depth exposure to PRO price revenue forecasting and analysis during month-end and planning cycles (i.e. Plan, MYR, LE). This position will also play a key role in supporting the approval process in Order Capture.
- Partner with market segments and product owners in the development of pricing models. Provide pricing support for new and existing products, and approve pricing submitted through SAP/Material Portal.
- Partner with market segments and drive PRO price revenue forecasting during planning cycles (i.e. Plan, MYR, LE). Monitor revenue performance relative to forecast and understand key factors that drive attrition in order to improve our forecasting model.
- Create & deliver accurate and timely financial results for PRO price revenue (month-end, quarterly, etc.).
- Provide decision making support to segments, sales and product management leadership to optimize sales and revenue growth.
- Develop strong partnerships with the Order Capture team to define, create & test sound approval rules.
- Collaborate with segments and product management leadership to administer approval rule thresholds and customer category revisions.
- Compile and report approvals to segment partners to determine issues with the approval rules or process. Drive improved approval rules and/or variables in Order Capture.
- Collaborate with division finance partners to compile metrics for TR-Wide Commercial Simplification initiative.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 2 years experience in finance, financial analysis or accounting
- Previous experience using Excel, Access, SAP and Business Objects
- Detail oriented with analytical, quantitative and investigative skills
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team, as well as independently, to drive results and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in an environment with changing priorities, and competing demands for time
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top