Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Cost Analysis - Russia/CIS
- Drive cost analysis project across various accounting platforms 1C, SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, Power BI
- Build a detailed Activity-Based-Costing model to analyze and forecast various cost drivers
- Develop a methodology to analyze and report FX impact – multicurrency analysis
Business Partnership – Professional BUs
- Partner with Professional Business Unit & other designated team leads to build budgets/forecasts, review monthly progress, and identify risks & opportunities to the business
- Collaborate with international and local teams to drive improvements to the forecast & reporting process to increase accuracy, efficiency and transparency
- Produce high impact presentations for Head of Professional Business and FP&A Manager Russia/CIS
- Review new contracts and agreements for corporate and statutory compliance
- Other ad-hoc analysis as needed
New Investments Analysis – Russia/CIS
- Financial modeling and profitability/cost analysis, including key decision metrics – Operating Income analysis, Cash Flow, EBITDA, NPV, IRR, Payback
- Support new capital investments through active participation in new initiatives and business developments reviews
- Assist in coordination and alignment of projects with Product Managers, Business Development team, Sales and Customer Support teams at local and international levels
- Assure compliance with Organic Investment Policies and Guidelines Checklists
- 7 years of related financial experience including full P&L responsibility
- Master's Degree or MBA in Finance preferred
- ACCA, CPA, CIMA completed or in progress is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in a highly matrix structure
- Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives without direct influence
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and Finance teams
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivation & high level of curiosity
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top