Finance Ops Sr Specialist
• Strong knowledge of end to end Customer to Cash process and operations
• Timely and accurate application of customer payments
• Perform and proactively manage any issues with daily reconciliations of bank statement daily
• Perform and proactively manage any issues with Bank & GL account open items & its timely resolution
• Actively manage reduction of unidentified and unapplied cash
• Monitoring of work flows and volumes
• Continuously look for opportunities to bring in process efficiencies and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for maintenance of SOPs
• Strong customer focus with a sense a ownership in resolving issue escalations timely and accurately.
• Support audit requests on a timely basis; Strong understanding of SOX and other compliance needs; analyze the processes from time to time to make them stronger for compliance
• Participate in projects as assigned from time to time
• Support creation of operational metrics on a regular basis
• Should have an eye for details and ensure processes are operating at highest level of accuracy.
• Leads all testing efforts for new businesses integration, system enhancements or central projects
• Deliver reports / ad-hoc activities as assigned by the management from time to time
Experience, Skills and Qualification:
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Accounting with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounting/Customer to Cash operations. • Experience Accounts Receivables in a multi-company, multi-currency environment required • Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP (applicable AR systems) • Strong written and verbal communication skills & ability to take on additional responsibilities as assigned by senior management. • Exposure to change management • Strong analytical & problem solving skills.- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, and going into the root cause of the problem
Must possess and demonstrate exceptional organizational and communications skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top