Finance Ops Specialist (Cash Application)
- Manila, Philippines
- Responsibility for the provision of all Record to Report Processing for a region.
- Producing transactional accounts for all cost centres (accruals, prepayments, journals etc.).
- Performing Accounting & transactional services, with little or no prior relevant experience.
- To work as a member of the accounting team to meet and exceed customer service level agreements for the accounting and reporting service to business units in compliance with Thomson Reuters policy and appropriate regulatory requirements in each country.
- Manage time, materials, and/or equipment to achieve weekly or monthly goals.
- Most work goals will affect near time frame, typically up to 3 months.
- Will typically plan work on a daily/weekly basis.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top