Finance Manager - Enterprise Product & Proposition
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Manager, Finance - Enterprise
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager role within the Enterprise Product & Preposition team. The position will be based in New York and will report to the Head of Finance for Enterprise. This role will work closely with the Enterprise leadership team to provide high quality financial planning, insight and analysis. The role requires an individual with strong communication skills and experience in financial management, business decision support and financial modeling.
- Partner with the Enterprise proposition leadership to support development of strategies to drive strong profitable growth
- Facilitate cross-functional engagement to prepare business cases for organic and inorganic investments as well as partnership arrangements
- Provide analysis and decision support to ensure investments and resources are aligned with highest priorities, growth opportunities and retention efforts
- Provide insight into the Enterprise customer base and their usage of propositions to support business decisions and strategy
- Drive strategic reviews including Enterprise product and portfolio mix
- Provide accurate and transparent information to leaders at all levels of the business to aid decision making and improve effectiveness
- Forecast and analyze Enterprise direct cost base
- Prepare Long Term revenue forecasts as part of the strategic planning process
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- MBA a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- 8+ years progressive financial management experience
- Proactive in managing multiple objectives with dependencies across internal functions
- Strong financial modeling & analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and able to take initiative in owning projects with the support of the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to analyze complex data and summarize effectively for different audiences
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact well with people across various functions and levels within the organization
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with other groups within business units supported and also within the wider finance function
- Knowledge of TR and F&R financial systems
- Customer focus and good understanding of Thomson Reuters strategy and business model
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America
Req #: JREQ082361
Locations: New York-New York-United States of America
Job Function: Accounting & Finance
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top