Finance - Finance Contractor
This position will work closely with the Legal Managed Services finance team to ensure financial support is provided in AP and GL function in a timely manner and to comply with the organization standard. This individual will take responsibility for prompt and accurate delivery of month end support, preparation of invoices, and other related activities.
This is a position in the Finance team with the following responsibilities:
- All AP functional support
- T&E schedules
- Reviewing and verification all vendors invoices in Mark View 170 for accounting in SAP
- Preparation of all expenses schedules for company code 4125 and 1185 on monthly basis
- Analyzing & reclassification of entries to clean up of P&L Schedules
- To produce any specific financial analysis required
- To be flexible in approach and be able to work under pressure
- Accessing bank accounts and passing all collection entries on day to day basis
- Record keeping of all MSA and SOWs in respective folders
- Passing accrued revenue and deferred revenue entries
- Tracking invoicing against accrued revenue
- Preparation of invoices
B.com / BAF / BMS / BBI / BBA / M.com /MBA (Finance)
- Experience: 0-3 years Experience.
Fluent in English
Technology: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Data Manipulation, Graphs and Macros.
Financial Accounting: Expert knowledge in audit / self checking, double entry book keeping, reconciliation techniques and working knowledge of inter-company accounting.
Reporting: Working knowledge of financial statements, control reports and management reporting.
Duration & Payroll:
- 6 Months Contractual Role (may get extended based on performance).
- Third party payroll.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top