Field Sales Manager, NA - GTM
This is a quota carrying position. The quota will be based on the factored sum of the quota of the direct reports, 5-7 AEs. Reporting to GTM Global Head of Sales.
- 5 years first line management experience of sales representatives (individual contributors) with a software manufacture.
- 10+ years' experience selling Enterprise class software solutions (GTM, ERP, SCM, GRC, Procurement, CRM, CMS, eComm, PLM, BI/EPM)
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced skills in complex deal engagement and management tactics
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry (back office, mid-tier, front office).
- Record of sustained and significant quota achievement or greater.
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Command experience in training and mentoring new reps to effective level within 6months
- Command experience in managing both up and down
- Must be articulate with strong communication skills.
- Must have comfortable understanding of business level acumen and P&L
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities.
- Very strong work ethic with "can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out" attitude.
- 30 - 50% travel
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute against a plan to exceed annual quota targets for region/theater, based on roll up of AEs assigned to you.
- Direct management, training, and oversight for team of 5-7 AEs within assigned region/theater
- Direct engagement in dual path strategy for opportunities
- Manage team rollup pipeline in accordance with your reporting managers directives.
- Recruit, hire, train/ramp all new AEs for region/theater
- Collaborate with global head of sales on go-to-market plan, strategy and growth objectives for region/theater.
- Provide guidance, understanding, and adoption for processes, deal strategy and execution for your team/region/theater.
- Annul Plan and Mid-Year Updates coordination with Global Head of Sales.
- Liaison to cross-functional teams like Marketing, Sales Ops, Lead Gen, Product Management, Channels, and Professional Services.
- Annual performance reviews of team
- Determine annual marketing and events plan for upcoming year for region
- Represent and present RSI at regional and national events in region as needed
- Identify, create and recommend updates/changes to tools and processes impeding AEs abilities to find and close deals
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Chicago-Illinois-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;San Francisco-California-United States of America
Back to top