Facilities & Events Co-ordinator
Position Title: Digita Facilities and Events Co-ordinator - Fixed term Contract 12- 15 months
Location: Exmouth, Devon
Requisition No: JREQ111155
Events - To organize & manage all customer facing events throughout the cycle in conjunction with the Client Specialist Manager and Marketing.
Facilities - Responsibility for facilities within the Liverton site to include on-site maintenance/ incident reporting/cleaning contractors/stationary ordering.
Sales Admin - Support sales admin when required in processing inbound leads and passing these on as appropriate to the Sales Team. In addition organize monthly sales team meetings in conjunction with Director of Sales.
Digita provides a full integrated suite of best of breed software for accountants and tax practitioners spanning desktop, mobile and the web and is used by over 5,000 accountants. Built around a central database of client and contact information, the Digita Professional Suite doesn't just link accounts and tax software; it provides an intuitive environment for client maintenance, tax and accounts compliance, contact management, letter writing, marketing and forms production. (http://www.digita.com/pro).
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Events - this list is not exhaustive
- Organising venues with our 3rd party event finder.
- Working with the key stakeholders to put together an agenda
- Act as 1st contact for customers booking onto an event and dealing with questions/requests.
- Ensuring that booking system is working and creating lists of attendees in conjunction with Marketing.
- Sourcing giveaways, uniform or any marketing materials required to support the event.
- Arrange travel/hotel bookings for staff.
- Ensuring venues are ready and equipped for events.
- Attending events if required and greeting customers.
- Working with Marketing post event re customer survey.
- 1st point of contact for all Facilities requirements as detailed above.
Sales admin support
To assist with processing inbound leads and ensuring that the sales team receive these promptly for follow up. Monitor staff in/out of office and escalate new business opportunities to managers if appropriate.
- Manager - Client Specialist
- Sales Team
- Sales Admin
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of event management.
- Highly organized
- Ability to use MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Generally proficient in all aspects of MS Outlook.
- Organised and self-starting with a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Proven experience in managing events
- Experience of using a CRM database system
- Practical experience in at least one of the key areas shown under role responsibility.
- Experience of running/managing an office in terms of facilities and organization.
- Educated to GCSE level - min 5 grade C or above including Maths & English
- Formal qualifications are desirable however current practical work experience gained in a similar position is preferred and will be highly regarded.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top