Event Content Analyst with Spanish
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
We are currently looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join the Event Content Team based in Gdynia. You will be responsible for timely and accurate collection and maintenance of corporate event content. You will have a dedicated portfolio of companies that you will establish relationships with to proactively gather information. You will also utilize other sources of content information (e.g. press releases, corporate websites, etc.).
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team delivers timely and accurate corporate event information to our customers, bridging the gap between corporate investor relations departments and institutional analysts and investors.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Finding and collecting corporate financial event data
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all collected information
- Contacting investor relations teams of publicly-traded companies in the United States, Central and Latin America
- Working together with colleagues from Manila
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme, including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- Additional language allowance for the fluency of Spanish required for this position
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluent English
- Fluent Spanish
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- College/university degree
- Proven attention to detail
- Good Internet research skills
- Ability to work on a 14.00 - 23.00 CET shift
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You can work effectively in an international team
- You are able to prioritize tasks and work effectively under time pressure
- You are able to solve problems and make independent decisions when necessary
- You have good knowledge of Excel
- You are able to work comfortably with multiple applications open
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top