Event Content Analyst, Replacement for Mandarin Analyst
The Event Content Analyst - Mandarin will establish relationship with Chinese corporations from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in order to gather event content details to be made available to the institutional firms through Eikon.
- Source and distribute timely and accurate financial event data throughout Thomson Reuters' network, including ThomsonOne and Eikon.
- Increase proactive client education on Thomson Reuters' new and existing products and services.
- Build client relationships by providing a high level of service.
- Proactively keep data and portfolio of companies compelling and smart.
- Maintain and grow business by identifying sales leads and upgrade opportunities within assigned territory.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all information posted.
- Create reports and presentations within and outside the team
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top