Especialista de Processo de Negócio
Role Purpose :
- Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition;
- To develop and produce insights that inform senior Sales leadership on success of Sales performance.
- Respond to Sales queries; submit reports enhancement request to CRM Operations;
- Acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications;
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs;
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications;
- Provide regular sales management reporting and analysis for key business metrics performance against target including new business (pipeline analysis), renewals performance;
- Sales Effectiveness/Productivity Metrics and Monitoring - tracking and reporting on key sales metric performance, e.g; deal closure, opportunity cycle time, site visits, etc;
- Attend and actively participate in business and pipeline reviews; contributing to the session with reports and insights about business performance;
- Respond to periodic requests for ad-hoc Sales reporting requests (e.g. lists); partner with other Sales Operations teams as needed.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required;
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts is required;
- Be customer oriented;
- Fluent english language is required and Spanish as well.
Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technology Management or in Sales Support Operations or CRM positions specially at Salesforce.com system.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
São Paulo-São Paulo-Brazil
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top