Especialista de Marketing Digital
- Develop andmanage digital marketing campaigns;
- Oversee a social media Strategy;
- Manage andmaintain the organization's website(s);
- Write andoptimise content for the website and social networking accounts such asFacebook and Twitter;
- Track andanalyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports;
- Attain keyperformance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasingdwell time or improving conversion;
- Continuallywork on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errorsor bugs in online content;
- Edit and postvideos, podcasts and audio content to online sites;
- Arrange webinars and webcasts;
- Create onlinebanner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management;
- Write copy foremail marketing campaigns;
- Identify newtrends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand isat the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobilemarketing;
- Work on printedmaterial to supplement online products;
- Attend productlaunches and networking events.
- Editing andwriting skills: Need to deviseand edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well bean integral part of the job;
- Speakingskills: These will mainly bedeployed internally. Need to be able to explain coherently to others, who maynot be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what theirmarketing application is;
- Video editingskills: Website and socialmedia content will not just be text but frequently visual as well;
- Projectmanagement skills: Need to be good athandling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top