Equities and Futures Markets, Senior Transactions Sales
Thomson Reuters Transaction Sales is seeking a highly motivated salesperson. Candidates must have previous quota bearing new business sales experience and will also have sold into the Equities and Futures Markets. Foreign Exchange knowledge a plus. We are looking for individuals with a proven track record for closing new sales. The candidate will have sales experience in the trading software industry serving the Financial community.
- Take responsibility to drive new business sales for assigned geographic territories.
- Achieve target objectives for client trading systems adoption and revenue.
- Develop deep relationships with Buy Side Institutions and ensure all potential revenue opportunities has been identified.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- MBA or University degree or experience gained in the industry.
- Series 7 and 63 required.
- The candidate must be highly professional, self-motivated and organized individual.
- Willingness to travel frequently within the assigned territory
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and negotiation capabilities.
- Strong understanding of hedge fund and asset manager trading
business models and workflows.
- Strong understanding of electronic trading uses and
- Deep domain knowledge of equities and futures electronic
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and
execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level
- Problem solving - ability to understand, articulate,
structure and solve client needs.
- Ability to collaborate with account teams.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top