Entry Level Salesperson (New Grad)
As a leading, global company, Thomson Reuters is looking for leaders like you to join our team!
With a career at Thomson Reuters, a global company with a world-class reputation for legal, tax, accounting and compliance software products combined with the world's most trusted global news service - Reuters, the Entry Level Salesperson role could be the catalyst to a world of opportunities for you.
Thomson Reuters is consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
About the Role:
Looking to launch your sales career? How about launching it with a world-class technology company, with best-in-class sales leaders coaching you to success to crush your monthly goals? In your role as an Entry Level Salesperson, you will become an expert in our market-leading products. You will sell products to customers that rely on our highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals. Here's what to expect:
- Immerse yourself in product knowledge from our thorough onboarding program, becoming an expert in all things marketing and selling
- Take the lead as a sales go-getter, generating sales leads, and selling training and services, crushing your clearly-defined sales goals
- Learn and use market-leading sales tools to help attain your success
- Participate in department-wide sales meetings to learn and develop product information and sales processes with a professional sales team
Whether you're entering B2B for the first time or looking to accelerate your flourishing sales career, theEntry Level Salesperson role is fitting for you ifyou have/are:
- A Bachelor's degree (must have graduated in 2019 or will be graduating in 2020)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills (personable and professional)
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner
- Agile learners - Ability to learn something new
- Commitment to a schedule that coincides with the customer's work day
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to navigate software programs such as Microsoft
- Technologically Curious. Experience in a CRM preferred
- Motivated and competitive with a positive attitude
What's in it for you:
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Compensation: Base salary and variable compensation directly related to success, tuition reimbursement
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, leadership capability development, Harvard Managementor Courses, key talent programs
- Flexibility: Work from Home initiatives, flexible hours, work-life balance focused
- Benefits: Comprehensive health coverage, best-in-class parental leave,
- Perks: Social events & activities, paid volunteer workdays, global career opportunities, gym reimbursement
Why work at Thomson Reuters? Two words: Company. Culture.
Whether you're a new grad or an executive - your work matters. We wouldn't be present in more than 100 countries with 25,000 diverse, talented employees without people like YOU. That's why we want you to be at (y)our best at Thomson Reuters. If you're like us, and you value trust, partnership, innovation and performance, then bring your passions to help shape the industries and the world around us.
Thinking about TR? Don't just take our word for it? Check out #WorkingatTR for insights from our team across the globe:
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top