Entry Level Inside Sales Rep- Sales / Business Development
Are you passionate about the chance to launch your sales career with a world class technology company? Does the chance to be part of an organization that coaches and mentors employees and provides you with access to career opportunities both nationally and globally excite you? Are you energized by the opportunity to crush your monthly goals? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for high energy and ambitious individuals to join our sales teams in a variety of areas. A career at Thomson Reuters means you'll have the chance work with our best-in-class sales teams and leaders to gain product knowledge and sell our market leading products. We have roles available for those who will be entering B2B sales for the first time and for those who have experience but are early in their careers and looking to accelerate their growth.
About the Role:
- Full onboarding program that will teach you about our products, markets and selling techniques
- Accelerate your learning and performance through direct coaching from your manager and through interactions with you colleagues
- You will be given clear sales goals with detail around daily, weekly and monthly activity that will help you achieve your targets
- You will be trained on and given access to market leading sales tools to enable your success (i.e. Salesforce)
- Live the Thomson Reuters culture and values
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of a bachelor degree
- Experience with MS Office, sales automation, customer relationship management, or web-based software programs is preferred but not required
- You may have experience with inside, outbound or commission-based sales roles (B2B or B2C)
- You have exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, listening and comprehension
- You are motivated and highly-driven with a positive attitude
- You are a team player and have the ability to work in a high energy sales department
- You are creative and excited about the opportunity to come up with ideas for new sales campaigns that will generate new revenue
- You are ambitious and passionate about pursuing a professional sales career
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position and is passionate about giving back to the community
- Launch your sales career through extensive training and mentoring
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Extraordinary benefits package
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top