Enterprise Solution Consultant - ONESOURCE
The ONESOURCE Solution Consulting team is responsible for engaging with prospective and current customers to demonstrate software solutions in an effort to maximize sales and drive revenue growth for the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Corporate Tax Business.
As a key member of the Solution Consulting team, the Enterprise Solution Consultant will be responsible for understanding the complexities of a corporate tax department and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate the value of ONESOURCE software solutions through live and web-based presentations to strategic accounts.
The Enterprise Solution Consultant will partner with the sales team to plan and execute discussions, demonstrations and presentations of ONESOURCE software solutions. This involves working with clients and prospects to understand their various tax processes, data challenges, tax technology needs, priorities, and resources to ultimately identify and present applicable ONESOURCE software solutions that may help to address their specific business objectives. Effectively communicating how tax technology can provide process optimization, promote efficiency, and reduce risk inside a corporate tax department is a key objective in this role.
The Enterprise Solution Consultant is considered a subject matter expert and is responsible for presentations, account strategy and coordination, and demonstrations of all ONESOURCE Direct Tax functionality. Enterprise Solution Consultants must also have a strong consultative background with specific experience in advising large multinational organizations through tax and technology initiative activities such as short-term and long-term tax technology roadmap, vendor selection, implementation process and design, and project delivery and execution.
- Sales to new and existing customers for all ONESOURCE Direct Tax products and services in conjunction with the existing account sales and management teams within the target market
- Strategic planning, coordination, and execution of demonstrations and presentations of ONESOURCE Direct Tax products and services to current and prospective customers
- Advanced proficiency in all ONESOURCE Direct Income Tax products and services
- Ability to work as a partner with global organizations exploring a larger overhaul to their tax processes
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with finance, tax and technology executives regarding finance transformation initiatives, in both face-to-face and written communications including assistance with project justification, etc.
- Delivery and creation of webcasts for thought leadership initiatives, software releases and enhancements, and various marketing campaigns
- Leadership and participation as part of the Solution Consulting Management team to drive team strategy, development, and growth
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Minimum of 5 years corporate tax, accounting firm, or related experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical sales role (i.e. pre-sales
specialist, product specialist, or solution consultant)
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Hands-on experience with all ONESOURCE Direct Tax and Transfer Pricing
products and services
- Technically savvy and technology curious
- Quick learner; ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Formal presentation experience and technical sales training
- A thorough knowledge of tax software products and business
Additionally, the following are desired for the position:
- Professional certification (CPA, EA, CGMA, CITP, Licensed Attorney)
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when
ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top