Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for cultivating and managing new sales activities in their territory, resulting in reaching and potentially exceeding sales quota targets for the Professional Sales Group. The Enterprise Account Executive leverages various Professional resources to help their business achieve its sales goals. The territory for this position includes TX, LA, MS, AL, TN and KY.
- Accountable for sales/quota for assigned territory and firms.
- Accountable for GoSystem Tax, GoFileRoom, FirmFlow, AdvanceFlow and CS Professional Suite of products
- Primary "face" of the overall Professional customer relationship.
- Responsible for delivering Enterprise story and value.
- Primarily responsible for generating new software revenue and upgraded revenue for existing licensing and services from existing client base.
- Accountable to generate leads through multiple channels such as: individual networking and contact development, research and knowledge of territory and geography, focused sales campaigns, trade and professional associations, existing client base for other Tax & Accounting products/services.
- Actively participate and lead trade show activities to promote Professional.
- Manages the sales process from start to close including handling sales negotiations.
- Responsible for self-development in regards to understanding and maintaining product knowledge required to support all products and services. Takes initiative to sell multiple products across clients.
- Prepares sales reporting and forecast for assigned territory/clients.
- Monitors and evaluates the products and activities of the competition.
- Manage national sales campaigns, working across Professional and other businesses within Tax & Accounting.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the entire Tax and Accounting Professional products. Know how they are used in the accounting profession, to the degree in which you can assess the applicability of the programs to our prospects, and how they differ from the competition. Extend knowledge to new products as necessary. Know the product features, benefits and pricing.
- Maintain expert knowledge in GoSystem Tax, GoFileRoom, FirmFlow, AdvanceFlow and the CS Professional Suite solutions.
- Maintain a strong competency in all Enterprise systems, tools and processes.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- College graduate with business degree or equivalent
- Prior experience and/or prior experience selling, consulting or servicing with large accounting firms
- Demonstrated understanding and successful history of solution selling in a field based sales model
- Positive/winning attitude and excellent leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and influence others over the phone and in person
- Organized work habits: demonstrating consistency, effort and effectiveness
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Demonstrated success in a changing and high paced environment
- Demonstrated skill in sales presentation situations
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Strong team player with demonstrated abilities to coordinate various resources supporting sales activities
- Receptive to feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to travel 50 - 75%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top