eLearning Sales Coordinator - Compliance
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thiskey role supports our Compliance Learning clients in the administration anddevelopment of eLearning course ware, Learning Management System (LMS)administration, managed service & reporting requests, training clientadministrators and general ad hoc support requests via email and phone todelight and retain our clients.
Doyou thrive in a fast-paced environment where helping the customer is your toppriority? Are you a smart, upbeat person who loves to resolve client issues?Your knowledge and experience as a Technical Support Representative will make adifference to Compliance professionals around the country. Our TechnicalSupport Representatives are fully responsible for handling email & phonebased customer enquiries.
This rolerequires a basic understanding of eLearning, Learning Management Systems (LMS),SCORM as well as Salesforce CRM Queue, case and Project management.
- Provide exemplary client support and technical issue resolution via email and phone as needed
- Maintain strong knowledge on supported products
- Meet performance objectives in call quality, customer satisfaction surveys, and call handling
- Provide timely follow up on outstanding client issues
- Effectively communicate and interact with staff assigned to assist in resolving client issues
- Facilitate general web-based sessions to aid new customers in implementing Compliance Learning Software
- Assist with Customer Service queues as needed
- Strong call handling soft skills
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to self manage and work as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to stay motivated in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and master technical or complex information
- Prior experience in the eLearning industry a plus
- Prior experience in Learning Management System Support/Administration a plus
- 1 Year of customer service experience required
- Associates or bachelor's degree a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top