Economic Classification Research Analyst fluent in English
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Economic Content team based in Gdynia. In your role you will be engaged in a project aimed at creating and implementing of an innovative system for automatic classification of economic indicators in our database. As part of the project team you will be responsible for researching and analyzing economic data classifications and involved in preparing dictionary of classification data properties. You will develop knowledge of the economic statistics, methodology and international data classifications content wise. You will be a part of a global project team, which will enable you to improve your language and communication skills.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team provides over 7m economic indicators from national and international sources used by all Thomson Reuter clients. From general market profiles to very detailed economic indicators – our customers use them all for trend analysis, making long-term investment decisions as well as real-time ones.
DURING THE FIRST 2 WEEKS AT WORK:
You will undergo a thorough onboarding program. You will attend trainings that will prepare you to join the project team and perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately. At the end of the training period you will take a check test to verify your knowledge and to feel confident about your skills and expertise.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- 6-month contract
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Competitive salary
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A highly analytic mind
- Very good attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Inner drive, self awareness and responsibility for daily duties
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under time pressure
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top